Below are various tutorials I've created to aid in your design process, creating fanlistings, and how to manage and install CMS. If you have a suggestion for a tutorial, or a comment of any kind, please feel free to get in touch with me! If you have a tutorial that you think we should list here, please contact me. If you found a tutorial useful, credit would be appreciated.
01. Open your picture. Crop it, put everything you want to add (text, ect).
Making a border
02. Select your picture, and go to "edit > stroke". you should have something like this.
Click Ok and you will have a solid, rectangular border .
round round round
03. Select the Rectangular Marquee Tool
04. Select the corner (4 pixel), and fill them with the color of your border.
05. You should now have something like that.
06. Do the same things to the others corners.
07. Copy your picture, and go to to "file > new". Select the transparence option. Then "edit > paste".
08. Re-select the Rectangular Marquee Tool, and select/delete the two first pixel of the border (vertical and horizontal). Like this.
09. Now, do it for all the corners.
10. Save it to a .gif, to allow the transparency of the corners.
Tadaa. Your code is curvy.
Drop A Comment